These are the Polish theater articles thus far in 2014. The first series is ongoing: there will be more in another month or so.
“A Polish Theater Cookbook.” An ongoing series of articles exploring Polish theater directing practices. In HowlRound.com.
– Introducing A Polish Theatre Cookbook
– Grotowski and the Post-Grotowski Companies
– The Floating Schedule
– The Loose Twenty-Minute Break
– How To Make Rehearsal Time Flexible
– Rehearsing Without Breaks
“Poland’s Teatr Cinema: Over Twenty Years of Surrealist Collage,” in NITENews.com (New International Theatre News.)